- Unisex 8mm 108 Prayer Bead Tibetan Buddhist Stretch Mala Bracelet Necklace
- Beads Size: about 8mm (0.32 inches); Total Length about: 86.4cm (34 inches).Wear it as a bracelet or necklace.Wraps approximately four times 7.5" around adult wrist
- Natural Tiger Eye Beads.Tiger Eye stone of health; extracts negative energy from the chakras;enhances commitment to others and to one's self; attracts devotion andexpressions of warmth and understanding from others; protective influence and acalming stable vitality; brings order to chaos.
- 108 beads - A symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble
- Malas are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a quote or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally malas of 108 beads are used.Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 recitations, the extra repetitions done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
|ListPrice||1298 USD $12.98|
|PackageDimensions||140 410 25 340|
|Title||Jovivi Tibetan 8mm 108 Natural Tiger Eye Gemstone Beads Prayer Mala Bracelet Necklace|