Polaroid: The Missing Manual is the go-to resource for all lovers of instant photography. Divided into two main parts, ‘Camera and Film Format Guide’ and ‘Creative Techniques’, it offers a comprehensive introduction to instant photography, including:
• A wide-ranging overview of instant cameras and compatible accessories and film;
• Tips on what to buy and where to buy it;
• How to adapt equipment and preserve the life of your images;
• Easy step-by-step guides to a wide range of image manipulations, accompanied by visual showcases of the work of the very best Polaroid photographers;
• Extensive resources section, complete with film compatibility guide, a list of stockists and safety information.
Polaroid: The Missing Manual provides photographers, art students and vintage camera enthusiasts with the knowledge and skills to push the boundaries of what a Polaroid photograph can be.